In the past couple of months, life has changed tremendously! We bought a house, so we moved (of course), I transferred down to a different branch at the credit union here in Pleasant Grove, I'm growing another baby, taking care of a 9 month old, and throw in a rambunctious dog in there, and life can be insane!
I have CLEANING to do.
I have LAUNDRY going.
I have a baby to FEED and CHANGE.
I need to WALK the dog (but it's freezing outside!)
I have some personal STUDY I need to take care of.
It can all feel overwhelming at times, and I'm not as organized as I'd like to be, but I'm really working on it.
This is the time of year when I really feel thankful for all that I have. I have a beautiful baby girl, another baby on the way so my heart gets the opportunity to grow with love, I have a wonderful family who loves and supports me. I'm very blessed.
I'm so thankful that I know I have a Father in Heaven who loves me as well. I'm so very grateful for the birth of the Savior who has saved me and the rest of the world from our fallible selves.
In general, from the typical trials, life is good. I'm always striving to be a better person, wife, and mother, but that's what life is: A WORK IN PROGRESS.
No comments:
Post a Comment