Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Out with the old, and in with the new!

Well, the White's are packing up and moving!  My house is in disarray, boxes everywhere, everything is off the walls, and we are busy finishing up this chapter in our lives.  It's very bittersweet!  When we moved from Salt Lake to Pleasant Grove, I vowed to someday move back to Salt Lake, and now I'm vowing to try and make it back to this area.  It's interesting how life's experiences change our minds!

With that said, life feels very unsettled for me at this time, and I don't do well with that.  We originally thought we would take the next few months to figure out if we were going to buy another home or build next.  I think we've ruled out building our next home at this point because it is just SO expensive.  Maybe someday, but not for now.  We are also waiting to hear back regarding a job promotion.  If my husband doesn't get the promotion, he'll look for the best job wherever that may be.  In some ways, it's a hidden blessing that we've already sold our home because we can go anywhere at a drop of hat, and I'm not left behind trying to sell a house and pack by myself.  I honestly just don't know where life will take us within the next year.  It's exciting and scary all at the same time!

When we moved into this little home, Tasha was 8 months old.  I've brought home 2 babies to this house, and we've made some incredible memories here, and for that reason it's hard to say "goodbye."  All in all, it's been a great 3 years, and I'm thankful for our time here, and for how we have all grown.  I'm thankful for all the people who have touched our lives, and words cannot express my gratitude and love for you all!

Merry Christmas to you all, and until we meet again!

No comments: