Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Catch Up

So, this is the first posting in several years. I've decided to try and get into this so I can keep track of my little family and what we do with our lives.

For those of you who don't know, Kevin and I had an addition to our family in February with our little girl, Tasha, entering the world. She is the light of lives and we love her to pieces!

I graduated a little over a year ago with my BA in English Litearture, and Kevin has just about a year left to finish up his degree. I keep telling him, "slow and steady wins the race."

We're still living in Salt Lake City, Utah, and at this point we know that we'll go wherever Kevin can find an awesome job. We're just waiting on that degree to (hopefully) open up some windows of opportunity for us.

I only work one day a week at a local credit union, and the rest of my time is spent feeding Tasha, changing diapers, helping her discover the world, and in return I'm the recipient of coos, smiles, and cute, little baby screeches.

Life is good. Really good.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I am very excited for this blog, Robin! I can't wait for more to come!

Shay said...

Great to have you back!! Tasha is getting so big and beautiful! Hopefully we can get together soon! Thanks for inviting me to follow your adventures! I'm looking forward to it!

Cluttered Brain said...

Ahh NICE! Cute blog! If you ever have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask me...:)

Love seeing your cute family!!
Good luck with the job hunt when that time comes!

Tasha said...

What a beautiful family you have! Keep posting!

Maru said...

You have such a beautiful family!! Thanks for inviting me to your blog!
I love you!