It's 6am, and I've been up probably since 4:30. Let me tell you why. My nephew is in town from Phoenix, and he gets scared at night which is all fine and good until he wants to snuggle with you in a bed that is only big enough for 2 not 3. So, I ended up on the couch (again). Plus, I've been up with the baby several times, and my couch, while comfortable to sit on, is not that comfortable to sleep on.
As I was laying there thinking, all I could think about for some reason was about my distaste for stupid people. I'm sure part of my thought process is because I deal with stupid people on a very regular basis through work. I'm sure all of you would be shocked at how stupid people are with their money and bank accounts. My job seems to attract the stupids out of the woodwork.
Let me now have a moment of shallowness and do some awesome stereotyping of stupid people.
THE MULLET: Especially the female mullet. That is never a good sign of a high IQ.
REPUGNANT BODY ODOR: If you can't bathe, I'm pretty sure you can't balance a checkbook.
TRAILER PARK DELIGHT: Doesn't need any more explanation than that.
MISSING "TOOTHS": Need I say more?
SPITTLE: Gross.
Now, there are many more stereotypes that can unite the stupids of the world, but these are just a few that my brain was going through in the wee hours of the morning.
I understand that there are the exceptions to the rules-there always are for every rule, but I needed a moment to enjoy stereotyping in an atmosphere where I could care less about being politically correct, berated, or reprimanded. I don't always understand the inner workings of my mind, but hopefully this provides some insight into what goes on in my head around 5:30 in the morning.
Peace to all.
P.S. And if there are any of you with any of my stupid people stereotypes, if you're reading my blog, I probably love you, so no worries.
No comments:
Post a Comment