It's official: financial aid is being worked on so I can start school back up again in November and work on my teaching certification.
Kevin started his MBA program. He's working 2 jobs (poor guy). Kevin is also the ward mission leader and now has meetings galore during the week.
I'm staying busy with two kids, trying to work out and get heatlhy, housework, and etc., etc.,etc.
We just sat through General Conference this weekend and feel uplifted and inspired. What a blessing it is to sit and listen to apostles and prophets of God. I heard some very important things that pertain to my life, so prayers were answered.
I'm loving this Indian Summer! The weather will hopefully stay warm enough so that way we can get in some last minute landscaping. I'm already so excited for the spring!
2 comments:
Whats an INDIAN SUMMER like in the AF? LOL You know JOEL would NOT approve lol I LOVE IT!! Miss you!! I too enjoyed the inspiring words of conference, and now I feel guilty. LOL Guess I need to make some much needed changes now haha.
haha.. your excited for spring! :) I bet you are! I'm loving the fall but not this coming winter uuuggh!
Post a Comment