I love pretty much everything about Fall. I love the back to school stuff, the beginning of Fall sales, the cooler temperature...everything! Plus, my birthday was yesterday so this time of year is just fabulous even though fall doesn't techinically start for 4 or 5 days or so.
I had a nice heart to heart with a girlfriend of mine today. I'm really lucky that I've met since we moved here. Without naming names, she gives a pretty awesome haircut too--you know who you are!!
I just felt the need to write and perhaps dedicate this post to her because I just want her to know that I think she is fan-freaking-tastic!! We were discussing today the perceptions we all give to each other and how some are off and meant to make others feel bad. Maybe it's not inentional, but it made me really start thinking about what it is that I really want people to know about me from this blog. FIRST--I'm NOT perfect, will never pretend to be, but I get it's a goal worth striving for but will never be obtainable in this life. SECOND--I am FIERCELY loyal; once a friend, always a friend. THIRD--I love my family and my Savior.
I sincerely hope that having an outlet like this blog will allow my family to stay in touch with me, provide a journal of sorts, help people to know that I love life despite all the crap that comes with it.
Friend whom I'm not going name--thanks for the thought provoking conversation and of course the great haircut! I enjoy being around people who make me want to be better--thanks for that!
1 comment:
Oh Robin. Your too sweet. Thanks :) I loved your hair, and you look like one hot mama! Your beautiful inside and out! I love your testimony your spirit and your kindness, your very loyal and very open which I love. I loved our conversation "s" and loved hanging out with someone I get along with! :) Have a fantastic weekend. I love fall too by the way but not ready for the stuff that comes after that. I love the in between right now. I can wear pants if I want but also wear shorts and flip flops you know! :) I hate wearing jackets boots (unless they are cowboy boots) and pants and they end up getting wet at the bottom! Uuggh. but other than that the snow is pretty on the mountains and that's it! :) hehe.. Have a good one Robin and I'm lucky to have a great friend like you! :)
Post a Comment