I don't know what the heck makes all the stay at home moms I know so busy. I really try and stay busy, but sometmimes my days can be BORRR--ING!! Is it my kids age? Is it that I don't provide enough structure in their day? What's the deal???
This is what I suspect can make my days feel boring for me and the kiddos. I don't have family in the area. I don't have a lot of close friends in the area to do playdates with. I'm not crafty. (However, I do own a sewing machine--THANKS MUMMA!!--but don't know how to use it). I have my chores organized so they get done on certain days, so essentially what I do have to do is organized and I do it on my set days.
What makes stay at home moms so stinking busy?
I'm thinking that when Tasha turns 2 I'll start looking into pre-school or something so that way we have more structure as part of her day and she has something to look forward to.
With Kevin gone until 8pm at night, even fixing meals is hard because there's not another grown up to share it. I think I should just go ahead and keep on with what I was doing with my meal planning--that way Kevin can take leftovers to work.
I do go for walks, I read to the kids--sometimes do some grcoery shopping, blah blah blah....I need to find a hobby that I LOVE that feels fulfilling to me. Maybe I should go back to school and start working on my teaching certification. That'd be good for me. Hmmm...we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment