Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

"...For on the morrow, come I into the world..."

I am SOO thankful for the Christams season. I love the lights, the smells, the Christmas cards, the treats, the decorations, the holiday cheer, you name it I love it. I love that I have sweet children in my home to buy presents for, and even though they still don't know what's going on, I'm can't help but be so excited.

This year I actually gave out some Christmas treats with one of my favorite Christmas messages. If you have a chance, please read the article "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus." It is such a tender expression of the joy and innocence in the childhood belief of Santa Claus. Very sweet.

Now, on a spiritual note, I am so very thankful that I don't need to travel to Jerusalem to see an empty tomb to know that my Savior lives! I'm thankful that my loving Heavenly Father provided mankind with a Savior to pave a way for us to make it back to our heavenly home.

I've been reading a board book to Tasha called "Who's Coming to Our House?" and it's told from the animals' perspective in the manger. As cheesy as this may sound, I feel a heartfelt respect for the animals who made room for a sweet baby who would change the world for all who would come after. Let's not forget about them.

Merry Christmas! I hope this season is full of love, peace, and joy.

2 comments:

Sam & Sam Pontious said...

AMEN SISTA!! :) I'd love for you to write me a book that would sound interesting oh let's say call it: "A day in the life of Robin!" haha. I'd totally read it. I told you if it's "real life" stuff or bibliographies or documentaries, i'm totally going to read it! :) Also, i'm with you on the happy and healthy track. That's where I wanna be. and for the patience i'm going to keep trying. that's a goal that I have to make everyday, if I made it for the whole year, I'd break. I think I will make that my #1 goal. just because I will feel better, towards the kids. Good luck Robin and I know you will do great in Photography too! Your great at it and the true ones will shine! :) xoxo

Andrea said...

I need to get that board book. I have a serious soft spot for animals. It will probably make me cry, to be honest. Bc animals always make me cry. ALWAYS!