I feel the need to share this again because it's one of the best songs I've heard in a long time. I love music in all its forms. Some country, jazz, reggae, hip hop, pop, classical (I have a classical piano background training), you name it. I love belting out "Moves Like Jagger" in the car and make Tasha dance with me to that one. So enough chit chat--here's the link again.
Music transports me. When I was younger and had access to a piano I would play so hard, so much that my arms and hands would cramp. It was my personal expression of whatever it was that I felt inside. It was fantastic and I miss it deeply! Sadly, I have lost a ton of technique and skill--BUT, I'm sure a baby grand and some lessons would remedy that...someday...
I hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment